- Manage the full payroll cycle and maintain payroll records
- Oversee benefits administration
- Manage recruitment and hiring processes
- Provide guidance and support to employees and managers on all HR-related matters
- Manage the HR budget
- Participate in college-wide initiatives and projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field
- At least 5 years experience in an HR Management role including managing payroll
- Working experience in Ceridian Dayforce, ADP HRIS system is an asset
- Experience working in a private career college environment is preferred
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.