Our Calgary-based client is growing and needs your expertise! This is an awesome, fun, and progressive unified communications technology company that offers full benefits on day one in a great location close to downtown Calgary. They have been in business for over 40 years and believe in the importance of social and environmental conscience. A full training program will be provided.
Accurate and timely repair, support, maintenance, and installation of Unified Communications telephone equipment in the field. Become proficient in the support to Avaya, ENVY VoIP, and Allworx telephone systems brands.
- Verbally respond to all external customer service requests and assigned service tickets within 15 minutes of initial contact with the expected completion of a ticket.
- Complete and close service ticket within 2 hours of initial assignment.
- Provide complete details of the fix solution in the ticket completion notes.
- Assist with the coordination of all device installations as directed by the project coordinator and management.
- Stay current and abreast of any changes and updates in the original equipment manufacturer’s repair and technical service bulletins.
- Attain and maintain Avaya and Allworx support certifications.
- Staying current with the service and repair for any new equipment or technology introduced by the company.
- Relay any issues or problems promptly to the Unified Communications Service Manager.
- Any other duties that may be assigned on a case-by-case basis.
- Maintain and respect all aspects of company policies with respect to procedures and the employee policy manual.
- Experience with Avaya IP Office and/or Allworx VoIP systems desired.
- Experience with other voice-over IP systems and services is an asset.
- Experience network knowledge and skills required.
- Telecommunications or IT experience in a medium to large size business
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills, whether communication is in person, via telephone, written correspondence, or email.
- Planning skills, including project management abilities
- Good customer service skills including the ability to work in a team
- Basic troubleshooting, diagnostic, and technical reasoning skills
- We provide a full training program
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.