Richmond, British Columbia•
This is a full-time hybrid opportunity and is available to candidates in the Richmond, BC area.
- Prepare and maintain Project Security Plans outlining all Government Security Regulations specific to the programs. This may include liaising with intelligence partners such as CSIS, RCMP, etc.
- Stay apprised of the evolution of projects by attendance of various internal and external reviews.
- Participate in the preparation of bids, and proposal packages following the internal process from Bid – no Bid decisions to contract implementation and management.
- Monitor risks, escalate issues, and propose action plans or solutions.
- Co-ordinate the tracking, storage, and delivery of outgoing and incoming classified documentation and information.
- Advise, develop, and implement Security Requirement Check Lists (SRCL) specific projects.
- Provide ongoing training and awareness to personnel employees regarding the Contract Security Program and the Controlled Goods Program.
- 4+ years of experience in an Alternate Company Security officer (ACSO) and/or Company Security Officer (CSO) role.
- Full understanding of, and demonstrated experience with, the Canadian Contracts Security Program and Controlled Goods Program.
- University and/or College degree in business administration, law enforcement, IT security, or related fields is an asset.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment and with minimum supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to deal with all levels of the organization and with external customers.
- Manage multiple high-priority tasks simultaneously.
- Possess good judgment and the ability to handle complex security screening files.
- Must be deadline-oriented and flexible and be able to work under pressure.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.