Benefits & Perks:
- Compensation: Upto $30/hour.
- Hybrid: 3 times a week on-site at the Client’s Mississauga office (2 days Remote).
- Immediate Start - 12-month contract with potential for an extension or to go permanent.
- Hours of Operation - Monday to Friday 8 am or 9 am start (37.5 hours a week).
- Perform end-to-end talent administrative support such as posting roles, proctoring assessments, initiating pre-employment checks, gathering new hire paperwork, and communicating information with all partners.
- Manage and administrate the day-to-day requirements in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Provide timely updates to the recruiting team on the candidates’ progress.
- Maintain files and documentation on new hires to support compliance with audit requirements.
- Prepare new hire packages and ensure paperwork is completed promptly.
- Maintain files and documentation on candidates to ensure compliance with audit requirements.
- Must have a Degree or Diploma in Human Resources.
- Must have over 1 year of experience in Talent Acquisition.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, & Excel).
- Experience with UKG or any HRIS would be an asset.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic recruiting and/or HR principles.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.