Benefits & Perks:
- Compensation: Upto $29/hour.
- Hybrid: 3 times a week on-site at the Client’s Mississauga office (2 days Remote).
- Immediate Start - 12-month contract with potential for an extension or to go permanent.
- Hours of Operation - Monday to Friday 8 am or 9 am start (37.5 hours a week).
- Update and maintain employee changes in the HRIS system.
- Enter and maintain accurate information, validate data, and support with audit.
- Create and maintain employee electronic and paper files - Scan and upload paper files to employee e-records.
- Manage the MyHR Inbox, triaging emails and responding to employee questions within 2 business days.
- Performs general administrative support for the team.
- Must have a Degree or Diploma in Human Resources.
- Must have over 6 months of experience in an HR admin role.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, & Excel).
- Experience with UKG or any HRIS would be an asset.
- Working knowledge of standard HR areas including compensation, benefits, pension, and HRIS systems.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.