Accounting & Finance•
- Maintain and update financial records, including ledgers, journals, and accounts payable and receivable.
- Reconcile bank statements to ensure that they match the company's records.
- Reconcile accounts to ensure accuracy and resolve discrepancies.
- Process and track invoices, ensuring that bills are paid on time.
- Process salary semi-monthly payroll.
- Prepare and file payroll tax reports.
- Generate financial reports (e.g., income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements).
- Organize and maintain financial documents, receipts, and invoices.
- Ensure records are kept in compliance with accounting standards and regulations.
- Assist in preparing documents and records for tax filing.
- Maintain organized financial documentation for auditing and regulatory purposes.
- Other accounting and administrative tasks as required.
- A Bachelors or Diploma in Business Administration, Accounting, or a related field.
- 3+ years of Bookkeeping and general accounting experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically advanced Excel.
- Experience with software such as QuickBooks and SAGE 300 is considered an asset.
- Effective organizational skills, attention to detail, accuracy, and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.