- Promptly respond to customer inquiries via channels, such as phone and email.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical problems reported by customers.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the company's products / and services, staying updated on any changes, updates, or new features.
- Document customer interactions, including the nature of the issue, the steps taken to resolve it, and any additional information necessary for tracking and reporting.
- Handle customer complaints and conflicts with professionalism and empathy, aiming to find a resolution that satisfies the customer.
- Relay issues in-depth to service technicians if issues can not be resolved over the phone.
- 2-3 years experience in customer service or a similar role within an industrial-based industry.
- Excellent communication skills required to interact effectively with both clients and the team.
- Ability to learn and adapt per situation.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.