Engineering & Technical•
- Stress analysis, mechanical design, and modeling associated with general static equipment (e.g., pressure vessels, coke drums, tanks, piping, etc.) under various conditions
- Independent management and coordination of projects, as well as providing support to other internal projects, as required
- Client liaison and technical/capability presentations to current and potential clients
- Field visits to client facilities to examine client-identified problems and to support business development
- Preparation of technical reports and proposals
- Participation in professional associations and preparation of papers/presentations
- Professional Engineer with 5+ years experience
- Registered as a Professional Engineer with APEGA
- Graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering (MSc or PhD)
- Advanced experience with ABAQUS finite element package (Linear and Nonlinear)
- Proactive with excellent communication and organization skills
- A strong desire to learn and advance their career and our company
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.