Engineering & Technical•
Performs activities related to the revision and complete or partial inspection of the conformity of our parts and products according to our standard processes and specific program requirements. In addition, may have to perform the duties of inspector on arrival, mechanical assembler, electromechanical assembler, micro-electromechanical assembler, production attendant and general assistance according to his skills.
Level of Responsibility: Participates in or undertakes the resolution of various problems. Guides, advises and trains less experienced employees.
- Prepare quality reports of mandatory inspection points (MIP), by verification of stages (tollgates), and supporting internal audits.
- Inspect assemblies of subcomponents and finished components for compliance with standards and specifications.
- Perform all activities related to maintaining traceability in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Check the revision of documents.
- Verify the application of polymetric materials and their traceability.
- Make the trigonometric calculations necessary to link the drawing data to the use of manual (e.g. vernier, micrometer, gauge) and automated (e.g. CMM).
- Prepare, follow up and take action on non-compliance reports.
- Monitor critical operations (e.g. moving or manipulating satellites).
- Support the quality assurance group in different functions.
- Support research and development.
- Provide support and train less experienced employees.
- Any other related tasks.
- DEC or DEP in one of the following fields: electronics, mechanics, aeronautics or equivalent.
- Five (5) years of relevant experience. (3 years would be okay) Good knowledge of French. Basic knowledge of English is an asset.
- Reading plans.
- Masters the principle of geometric tolerances and dimensions.
- In-depth knowledge of quality assurance principles and processes.
- Knowledge of IPC-A-610 and IPC-A-620 as assigned.
- Ability to retrieve and enter computer data using a computer system Working with production databases.
- Good knowledge of French.
- Good judgment.
- Fine manual dexterity.
- The incumbent is autonomous in his/her work.
- The incumbent is proactive in his/her field of expertise.
- The incumbent demonstrates initiative on technical matters.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.