Accounting & Finance•
Reporting to the Director, Risk & Controls the Manager, Internal Audit will oversee the delivery of a portfolio of internal audits, as well as ensure that teams operate in accordance with the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Prepare and present the internal audit findings to the Senior Leadership team.
- Manage the internal audit team and oversee the internal audit delivery both as a team manager and an individual contributor.
- Develop relationships with business stakeholders and advocate for Internal Audit and the ongoing enhancement of the risk management culture of the company.
- Work with different organizational groups to deliver a variety of internal audit projects.
- Lead the team through mentoring, supervision, and developmental support.
- A professional designation (CPA, CMA, CGA, CIA, CISA).
- Familiarity with business technology transformation is considered an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced adaptive environment.
- At least 4 years in a management-level internal or external audit role.
- Experience managing internal audit teams and projects.
- 12+ years of internal or external auditing experience.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.