Burnaby, British Columbia•
Accounting & Finance•
Benefits & Perks:
- 3 weeks Vacation
- Pension Plan
- Wellness account
- Growth opportunities
- Processes and codes invoices in CAD & USD currency using the proper GL accounts.
- Handle a high volume of invoice processing.
- Regularly reconcile vendor account statements to confirm the accuracy of AP credits.
- Maintain accurate records of vendor credits, ensuring timely and accurate posting.
- Collaborate with the Supplier Relations Manager to track and reconcile vendor rebates.
- Identify and address vendor accounts in debit balance, taking appropriate action to collect or recommend write-offs.
- Provide support to the accounts payable team as needed and serve as a resource for AP-related inquiries.
- Perform a variety of accounting and administrative duties/projects as required.
- At least 3+ years in a high volume accounts payable role.
- Post-secondary education in accounting or business administration is required.
- Knowledge of accounts payable and general accounting procedures.
- Experience with developing and writing procedures is highly desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel (Pivot Table & VLOOKUP).
- Effective organizational skills, attention to detail, accuracy, and time management skills.
- Ability to use critical thinking.
- ERP experience is considered an asset
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.