Accounting & Finance•
- Designing internal controls and processes around wealth management fee billings.
- Providing oversight and review of the fee billing process.
- Becoming the main point of contact regarding any topic surrounding Investment Advisors’ compensation.
- Establishing themselves as the lead expert with the organization’s billing software.
- Developing enhanced communications and reporting to Investment Advisors.
- Calculating and ensuring accuracy of Investment Advisors’ compensation.
- Providing support and reporting to the Finance group.
- Hiring, training, and developing staff to become subject matter experts.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- CPA designation is considered an asset.
- Experience in calculating management fees at IIROC or ICPM firms is considered a key asset.
- Strong knowledge of internal controls and process documentation.
- Excellent computer skills, with advanced experience using MS Excel.
- A demonstrated reliable work ethic, with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Strong time management and organizational skills to efficiently manage numerous activities with varying degrees of priority.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills to simplify complex issues.
Benefits & Perks
- Excellent compensation package, with bonus and full benefits
- Be part of a work family that puts the well-being and growth of their employees as the number one priority.
- Entreprenurial culture where team member support one another and have fun together!!
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.