Sales & Marketing•
Please note – this is a Regina-based position with travel throughout Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
Perks & Benefits:
- A strong base and uncapped commission, annual bonus plan, vehicle allowance, all travel expenses paid, and exceptional benefit package including a pension plan
- Work-life balance supportive culture with a home-based office
- Develop and execute sales strategies to meet or exceed sales targets through consistent communication with the team, including internal stakeholders
- Build and maintain strong relationships with healthcare professionals and key decision-makers to foster trust and loyalty as “brand champions”
- Develop new business by targeting new clients and or expanding current customer’s business
- Stay on top of market trends through feedback from the customers and by monitoring competitor activities in the field
- Commitment to ongoing product knowledge and training to ensure your conversations with medical professionals are relevant and valuable
- Attend tradeshows, conferences, and meetings as decided on by the manager
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field is required
- Medical device sales experience preferred, but not a deal breaker
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of sales experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Willingness to travel, a valid driver’s license, and a reliable vehicle required
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.