Vancouver, British Columbia•
Accounting & Finance•
- Maintain and reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Review accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Reconcile bank statements and credit card transactions.
- Assist in the preparation of audits and liaise with auditors.
- Ensure compliance with provincial and federal tax regulations.
- Perform ad-hoc financial analysis and reporting as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting or related field.
- Proficiency in accounting software such as SAGE, QuickBooks, or Microsoft Dynamics.
- Advanced user of Excel.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and regulations.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.