Do you have any interest in working for a startup company? This is the perfect opportunity for you!
Benefits & Perks:
- Compensation: UPTO 90k + 5 to 10% Bonus.
- Please note that this role will be remote but will require you to attend in-person meetings in Toronto, ON, or Waterloo, ON.
- Benefits: 3 Weeks’ Vacation + $3000 on health care spending and $1000 fitness lifestyle.
- Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm.
- Reporting to the principal and Director of Finance.
- Working closely with different stakeholders such as lawyers, accountants, and bankers.
- Assist with domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Manage the principal’s calendar and coordinate virtual and in-person meetings.
- Assist with coordinating charity events, group dinners, and gatherings.
- Prepare basic accounting journal entries and accounting reconciliations.
- Assist with HR Activities: recruitment and other HR matters.
- Manage vendors, budgets, logistics, and on-site coordination for both small and large events.
- Must have a High School Diploma and a diploma or Degree in Business Administration is an asset.
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Experience within the Non-profit organization or academic organization is an asset.
- Proficient in MS Office including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel, G SUITE, and QuickBooks.
- Must have excellent communication, multitasking, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and adaptable.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.