Accounting & Finance•
- Complete general ledger account analysis and reconciliation.
- Assist in the preparation of month-end closing procedures.
- Assist with the preparation of supporting documents for the annual audit.
- Assist with GST fillings and reconciliations.
- Assist with cash flow forecast, insurance, and other reporting.
- Perform other tasks as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree or certificate in accounting.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in accounting is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work efficiently independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- A solid understanding of full cycle accounting including, accounts payable and accounts receivable processes and financial reporting
- Experience with Sage is preferred, or another mid-range to high-level ERP system.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to change.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.