Benefits & Perks:
- Salary starts at $50,000 / year
- Comprehensive benefits
- Annual performance and Salary reviews
- Process transactions relating to client investment accounts.
- Ensure deadlines are met and tasks are completed with a high level of accuracy.
- Scheduling client appointments.
- Respond promptly to inquiries from clients.
- Completed Canadian Securities course.
- Well-developed communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Superior administrative and computer skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.