Benefits & Perks:
- Immediately ongoing part-time temporary Logistics Coordinator position.
- Onsite position in downtown Winnipeg.
- Part-time hours 3 days a week Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm.
- Arranging the logistics and details for computer equipment for new hires.
- Ensuring all employee information is detailed and accurate.
- Providing an exceptional customer/employee experience for new hires.
- Troubleshooting any logistics details as needed.
- Handling confidential information.
- Two plus years of Office / Administrative Assistant / Logistics Assistant experience.
- Two plus years of experience handling confidential information.
- Ability to work in a changing work environment to meet the demands of the workload.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Highly reliable with keen attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills in MS Word Excel Outlook and Teams.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve as necessary.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.