Benefits & Perks:
- Immediate opportunity as a Senior Project Manager in the Healthcare field working remotely on a dynamic project.
- Immediate term role until March 31, 2025, with the potential to extend depending on the project.
- Remote opportunity as a Senior Project Manager, experience in the Healthcare field is required.
- Liaising with Project Managers and Healthcare Leaders who oversee patient intake teams and handle all required needs and requests for each department.
- Coordinating with healthcare vendors and liaising with several specialized project management teams.
- Managing expectations of achievable deliverables for each project management group and ensuring resources are available for each specialized area.
- Managing changes to healthcare services.
- Handling confidential patient information.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is an asset.
- 5 plus years of experience as a Senior Project Manager in the Healthcare industry, directly from a hospital environment preferred, leading change management.
- Experience working with Hospitals or in the Healthcare field is required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced evolving project handling confidential patient information
- Exceptional problem-solving ability and team-building skills.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.