If you are a friendly, outgoing, and motivated candidate, please apply below!
- Greeting and directing clients
- Providing coffee and water to clients
- Constantly communicating with advisors to notify the arrival of clients
- Receiving incoming mail/courier and setting up the outgoing process
- Covering the lunch break of your coworker
- Answering phones
- Previous experience as a receptionist or administrative experience
- A friendly, positive, can-do attitude
- An individual who is reliable, honest & trustworthy
- A desire to continue to grow and develop
- Ability to start immediately!
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.