- Create strategic action plans by LOB
- Plan budget and key metrics (i.e. volume, pricing, new business, retention, density, productivity)
- Develop and deliver on the sales budget
- Budget, plan and execute annual and monthly rate adjustments (e.g. set goals to target segments or
- Develops, motivates, and supports all sales staff
- Establish sales targets for each rep; Guide/mentor sales team to achieve sales and retention targets
- Review account retention (e.g. understand saves and losses) to improve process and pricing
collaborate with inside retention roles, including Customer Service
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration preferred or equivalent experience
- 5 years sales experience, preferably in a contract sales environment (e.g. copiers/solid waste).
- 3-5 years sales management experience. With demonstrated coaching and leadership skills.
- Industry experience in waste management is an asset.
- Experience with CRMs such as Salesforce, ARES is essential
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.