Engineering & Technical•
- Maintain, implement, and improve the Quality Management System as per the BRC program, RSPO, Halal, and Kosher.
- Maintain the highest standards of HACCP and GMP within the manufacturing facility.
- Conduct HACCP/GMP/BRC training for all employees and specific job training as required.
- Exercise supervisory control and direct the Company’s day-to-day QA activities.
- Inspect production line, issue quality reports, and monitor daily production paperwork to confirm quality and food safety standards are met and reporting is processed accurately and on time.
- Maintain the sanitation and pest control program, ensuring regulatory standards are met.
- Verify, validate, and implement the SSOPs training program.
- Progress and carry out the implementation of all aspects of the Quality Assurance Program.
- Root cause analysis and corrective action implementation.
- Lead the monthly internal & external audits including corrective and preventative action processes.
- Assist in the development and adherence to annual QA budgets.
- Convey quality standards and expectations to all employees, customers, and suppliers.
- Support continuous improvement regarding the Quality Management System.
- Review the work performance of personnel, and make recommendations for future work assignments.
- Maintain good communication with employees, increase productivity and reduce scrap, etc.
- Evaluating policies and procedures as needed for effective QA best practices.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience supervising personnel in food manufacturing operations.
- Strong comprehension and experience with BRC, GMP, and HACCP principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science (Food Science) preferred or related discipline.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.