Accounting & Finance•
Reporting to the VP/Controller, the Manager, Internal Reporting & Planning is responsible for the Company’s internal financial reporting, planning, and controls. This role plays a key role in the Company’s quarterly and annual external financial reporting and in the preparation of financial reports for the Board and Audit Committee.
- Direct the preparation of the consolidated quarterly forecast and annual financial budget.
- Provides supervision, guidance, and support to a team of 3-4 accounting professionals.
- Ensures that corporate accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls are applied consistently.
- Supports the preparation and review of the quarterly and year-end financial statements.
- Manages the corporate accounting function.
- Plays a key role in the preparation of Audit Committee and Board materials.
- Manages the monthly and quarterly review of regional consolidated financial reports.
- Accounting designation (CPA), plus an undergraduate degree.
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experience in financial accounting, reporting, budgeting and forecasting. Preferably in a multi-jurisdictional and multicurrency environment.
- Knowledge of IFRS and experience with complex accounting transactions is A MUST.
- Experience with a large ERP system, preferably SAP (ECC and BPC).
- Experience with consolidation accounting.
- Highly analytical and insightful with strong business acumen and experience in interpreting and communicating financial and business information.
- Collaborative leadership style with a desire to develop a fun and rewarding work environment.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.