Abbotsford, British Columbia•
Accounting & Finance•
Benefits & Perks:
- Compensation: Upto $40/hour
- Immediate Start
- Please note, this is a hybrid model (twice a week) and you can work either at the Client’s Abbotsford BC, or Ottawa, ON office
- 1-year contract with potential for an extension or to go permanent.
- Processing payroll and pension submissions on a weekly basis.
- Enter new employee data, process termination, and issue ROE through the payroll system.
- T4 preparation and reconciliation.
- Process employee travel and expense claims.
- Assisting with month/year-end entries and reconciliations.
- Ensure adherence to PE GAAP.
- Ensure all financial deadlines are met in an accurate and timely manner.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in payroll and knowledge of Canadian Payroll Practices (best practices) and related legislation.
- PCP certified or enrolled is an asset.
- Advanced MS Office including Excel (formulas, pivot tables, vlookups) is a must.
- Experience with Ceridian Dayforce is an asset.
- Experience with Union payroll is an asset.
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration or Accounting is an asset.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.