Accounting & Finance•
- Oversee and manage all payroll processing and transactions for company employees.
- Ensure that payroll is processed timely and accurately, meeting all compliance requirements.
- Maintain the confidentiality of employee personal information, payroll records, and payroll processes & systems.
- Collaborate closely with the Payroll Administrator, facilitating communication and troubleshooting.
- Plan, oversee, and execute all payroll year-end processes, including T4s, to ensure a seamless transition into the next payroll year.
- Maintain accurate employee payroll records and ensure data integrity.
- Administer Collective Agreements for unionized employees and follow Employment Standards legislation for non-union staff.
- Enroll and administer eligible employees in company benefit and retirement plans, including terminating plan members as required.
- Prepare and submit WCB annual payroll returns as well as estimates.
- Perform other duties as required.
- 3+ years in payroll position, processing full-cycle payroll.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Proficiency in Sage 300 or similar payroll software.
- Knowledge of payroll regulations, tax laws, and compliance requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Collective Agreements and Employment Standards legislation is an asset.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.