Benefits & Perks:
- Mentorship and support within a positive and inclusive work environment in the heart of downtown Regina
- A competitive salary with comprehensive coverage for health and wellness benefits
- Growth and development opportunities
- Preparing real estate transactional and conveyance documents including transfers, caveats, purchase and sale agreements, mortgages, PPSNs, refinancing-related documents, liens, leases, and all related documentation.
- Conducting and reviewing public office searches including Property Registry / Land Titles Offices, Municipal Tax, PPR, Bankruptcy, Bank Act, Companies Office, Sherriff's Office, Courts of King's Bench, municipal work orders, zoning, etc.
- Performing and compiling additional due diligence searches (directed at entity, premises, and others.)
- Previous working experience in the areas of residential and commercial real estate and commercial financing and/or refinancing work.
- Strong computer skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.