Sales & Marketing•
If you are eager to be part of an innovative, growth-minded, and people-first culture, this opportunity may be for you.
- 5 years of experience in a similar industry, windows and doors or building materials, preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Relentless follow-up and commitment to staying in touch with current clients.
- Outstanding organizational aptitude, with a proven ability to multitask.
- Strong time management skills, showcasing the capacity to independently prioritize and manage multiple deadlines.
- Desire to become a subject matter expert on all of the company’s products and further innovations.
- Growth mindset and an abstract approach to finding new business.
- Establishing relationships with potential new businesses and existing customers.
- Organizing your days to maximize the best use of time.
- Hitting the open road once you have established a list of potential new businesses.
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams to develop process plans and execute projects within agreed timelines.
- Immediate follow-up to any client requests or questions.
- Representing the client as a quality product manufacturer where every customer is unique and deserves the best customer service possible.
- Commitment to bringing the highest quality products to the market with a focus on innovation.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facility with distribution across Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta.
- Respected industry professionals committed to helping each team member succeed.
- Many tenured employees choose to stay due to the fantastic company culture where all members of the executive team are accessible at any time.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.