Accounting & Finance•
This position is hybrid 3 days a week in a Montreal office.
• Monthly P&L and forecast.
• Monthly governance reports.
• Monthly Overhead reports and Quarterly forecast for overhead.
• SR&ED Quarterly forecast, annual claim, and audits, if required.
• Responsible for Government grant claims.
• Yearly budget for Programs, Cash flow, OH and SR&ED.
• Revenue Recognition documentation, including preparation, Corporate approvals, and support to auditors.
• Annual Rate Package.
• Ad-hoc financial analysis and modeling, as required.
• Minimum 5 - 7 years of related financial planning and analysis experience, preferably in the aerospace industry.
• CPA designation.
• Must be able to analyze and understand the operations, as well as the key drivers of the business.
• Requires knowledge of IFRS, cost management, financial planning, and analysis models.
• Functions well independently with minimal supervision.
• Effective problem-solving capabilities.
• Must demonstrate timeliness, detail, and deadline-orientation.
• Must be PC-literate, with a concentration on spreadsheets, modeling, and graphic software.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.