Engineering & Technical•
The main function of a digital-analog board designer is to design CPU boards, digital control/processing boards, motor drive boards, data sampling, and pattern generation boards for space applications.
- Convert board-level requirements into a board design concept.
- Prepare an electrical schematic, a list of parts, and initial part layout placement.
- Plan board routing and provide routing requirements and constraints.
- Supervise board layout and review board members, board & assembly drawings.
- Support board assembly and conduct tests on initial models.
- Prepare functional and environmental test plans & procedures for flight models.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent required.
- Proficient with a schematic entry tool.
- Familiarity with software such as MathCAD, Spice, and Matlab.
- Knowledgeable about bare board manufacturing processes.
- Proficient with MS Office products.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.