Benefits & Perks:
- Immediate temporary to hire Bilingual HR Assistant opportunity.
- Potential for long-term growth within the company.
- Assist the Human Resources department with daily administrative responsibilities.
- Assist with recruitment for essential roles across Canada communicating in both French and English.
- Coordinating HR projects and updating employee records.
- Assist with onboarding, offer letters, and entering new hires into their HRIS system.
- Maintain confidential HR files and update employee files as required.
- Other administrative and HR Assistant duties as assigned.
- Two plus years of experience as a Bilingual HR Assistant or Bilingual HR Administrator.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in French and English with written and verbal communication.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Previous recruitment experience is an asset.
- Own transportation is required.
- Ability to problem solve and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.