Accounting & Finance•
This role has the opportunity to go permanent for the right fit. It is a remote position; however, candidates must be willing to work from their Calgary office as needed.
- Perform journal entries, accurately post transactions, and maintain financial records.
- Prepare trial balances and analyze worksheets and data to ensure accuracy.
- Identify and rectify discrepancies in journal entries.
- Prepare comprehensive financial statements.
- Assist with year-end filing and other financial reporting requirements.
- Collaborate with clients who frequently change their invoice requirements, providing support and adapting to evolving needs.
- Offer suggestions for improving processes and workflow efficiency.
- Handle high-volume invoicing with Excel spreadsheets, with up to 5000 rows per customer for invoicing.
- Manage accounts payable functions efficiently.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in bookkeeping or accounting.
- Proficiency in Sage 50 accounting software.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy.
- Flexibility and adaptability to handle constant changes and evolving client needs.
- Ability to suggest and implement process improvements.
- Strong communication skills to interact with clients and team members effectively.
- Comfortable working remotely and willing to travel to the Calgary office when required.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.