Benefits & Perks:
- Hybrid role - 2 to 3 times at the client's Mississauga location.
- Compensation: Up to $33/hour.
- Immediate Start.
- 40 hours a week.
- Amazing team.
- Answering phone calls, responding to customer requests, and forwarding them to appropriate departments when required.
- Process orders using Automated Sales Order Process (System) and quotes to be processed in SAP.
- Admin tasks, preparing courier shipments when required.
- Work closely with customers in Canada and nationwide.
- Set up new Customers in Salesforce.
- Process requests, including orders, quotes, setting up contract pricing, return authorizations, stock inquiries, and complaints.
- Basic accounting tasks include credit and rebill, generation of statements, and invoices, processing credit card purchases, and assisting customers with account status information.
- Working closely with the sales team providing quality support, providing reports, processing quotes, and entering account-level pricing as required.
- A diploma or Degree in Business Administration or IT is an Asset.
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in Technical Support or CSR/Sales role or Call Center experience is preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Office including Excel, SAP, and Salesforce.
- Must have excellent typing speed (50 to 55 WPM).
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.