Benefits & Perks:
- Compensation: Up to $55/hour
- Please note, that this role will be hybrid: 3 times a week onsite (Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday on site). You can work at any of these locations: Brampton (ON), Ottawa (ON), Halifax (NS) or Montreal (QC).
- Immediate Start.
- Full Cycle Recruiting including onboarding administrative tasks.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, pre-screening candidates, scheduling interviews, and performing background checks.
- Able to assist with the employment agreements for new hires and various onboarding tasks for new hires.
- Plan, coordinate, and participate in talent attraction, industry events, career fairs, and outreach initiatives to grow talent pipelines for current and future vacancies.
- Support manager in reviewing resumes to identify candidates; coordinating and participating in interviews, including coaching managers and developing structured behavioral interviewing questions.
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources is an asset.
- Must have at least 7 years of full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite and any HRIS system is an asset.
- Must have technical recruiting experience in the computer or engineering field.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.