- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or business, or a degree or post-secondary diploma in a related technology discipline is required.
- Management Reporter expertise.
- A minimum of five (5) years of functional experience/ working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, Azure, Power BI, and PowerApps is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
- A minimum of three (3) years of related experience in D365 F&O functional support and analysis. Expert knowledge of D365 F&O modules is required.
- Must possess excellent analytical and root-cause-analysis, customer service, and troubleshooting skills with the demonstrated ability to perform complex end-to-end solution delivery and maintenance.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License. Upon hire, a satisfactory current Driver’s Abstract must be provided.
- Relevant courses about D365 Finance & Operations functionality/technology would be considered an asset.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 certification would be considered an asset.
- Experience with system integrations, D365 data models, data migration, data flow, and reporting within the Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations environment is required.
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of accounting processes and principles - GL, AP and AR knowledge is mandatory
- Experience with D365 F&O within a municipal government environment and its supporting systems and applications would be considered an asset.
- Experience or certification in Microsoft Azure or other cloud/SaaS platforms and experience/certification in recognized/industry-standard software implementation and life cycle methodologies would be considered an asset.
- Experience with ERP implementation lifecycles, methodologies, and project management would be considered an asset.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.