Sales & Marketing•
Join a top employer and advance your career. Our client, a leader in their field, has partnered with Aplin to hire a Sales Representative (Protein - Beef, Poultry, Seafood) based in Regina, SK.
- Weekly visits and selling to the existing customer base, working with call sheets.
- Weekly collection of account balances for each of your customers (handing out statements, credits, and collecting cheques and cash).
- Doing cold and warm calls to continue to grow the existing customer base using the correct company protocol on new account sign-ups.
- Attend monthly sales meetings and yearly March conferences.
- Engage in all corporate contests.
- Responsible for increasing sales and margin in the existing customer base.
- Working on adding new product lines.
- Working with customers to set up weekly advertisements to continue to grow business.
- 3 to 5 years of progressive sales experience in a similar-sized operation; a combination of post-secondary education and experience will also be considered.
- 3 to 5 years of related industry experience required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, customers, colleagues, and staff.
- All applicants will be required to complete a criminal and financial background check.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Company Highlights/Perks:
- Career advancement opportunities and training across the company.
- Comprehensive Health and Dental coverage for you and your family.
- Retirement Savings Plan.
- Subsidized Company Share Ownership plan
- Employee Family Assistance Program (support for mental health, financial services, and legal needs)
- Employee pricing on thousands of high-quality foods.
- Performance bonus opportunities.
- Instant Pay: through Pay Streaming you can have instant access to earnings without having to wait for payday!
- Belonging to a team that is passionate about food and long-term success.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.