- Purity testing by established rules for testing.
- Prepare samples for germination and testing.
- Maintains documentation of testing equipment and enters test results into the database.
- General housekeeping duties.
- Compliance and adherence to the company policies and procedures Position is full-time (40 Hours per week, shiftwork will be required during busy season)
- The successful candidate will have at minimum a grade 12 education and experience with Microsoft Office. Post-secondary education is preferred but not required, training will be provided.
- Qualifications should include a high level of attention to detail, effective communication skills, and the ability to focus on testing methods and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Applicants must have reliable transportation as the bus is not available.
- Excellent benefits and pension being offered.
- Experience preferred but not required.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.