Our client is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual who is reliable and approachable to fill the position of Office Services Coordinator / Mail Room Assistant. This position is within the Mail Room of a very large and busy Corporate organization.
- Scan all mail that comes in and label it.
- Deliver all mail to all departments.
- Receive, open, organize, and sort all mail and packages.
- Organize courier requests.
- Greet visitors, handle incoming calls, and record messages.
- Emailing internal departments and responding to email requests.
- Able to accommodate mailroom functions as well as moving of people and office furniture as needed for various departments.
- Assist with sanitizing office equipment such as printers and photocopiers as required as part of the team's responsibilities.
- Various administrative duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of experience within an office environment including data entry and filing.
- Previous experience in Mailroom coordination would be an asset but not required.
- Excellent Administration skills, for example, you will be required to track and update Excel spreadsheets.
- Enjoy being part of a team, personable, flexible, and professional.
- Proactive, efficient, reliable, approachable, and flexible to meet the demands of the departmental needs, multi-tasking as required.
- Previous experience in a Corporate working setting is an asset.
- Great customer service skills.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.