Accounting & Finance•
David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit for the permanent position of Accounting Clerk, located in Nisku, Alberta.
- Process monthly credit card statements.
- Ensure that the sub-ledger and general ledger are balanced.
- Set up new vendors as required.
- Prepare weekly cheque/EFT run.
- Process sales invoices as directed by project managers.
- Follow up on past-due invoices.
- Assist the Financial Manager as required.
- Ensure invoices are accurate and complete.
- Post Secondary education in accounting and 2 years of relevant experience OR 5 years experience in accounts receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Experience in the energy/pipeline industry is considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Access to reliable transportation as public transport is not accessible.
- If you meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to submit your resume in confidence to Kelsey Lozinski, Recruiter, Accounting & Finance. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.