Surrey, British Columbia•
This position is 5 days a week on-site in South Surrey, BC.
- Draft, review, and negotiate a wide array of corporate documents, agreements, and contracts while ensuring compliance with relevant regulations.
- Utilize your experience to support the team in transactions, including purchase agreements, leases, land use, and zoning matters.
- Conduct thorough due diligence investigations and evaluate legal risks associated with proposed transactions, recommending mitigation strategies.
- Provide expert legal counsel on corporate governance matters, regulatory compliance, and securities law.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in corporate law, with a focus on real estate matters.
- Strong knowledge of corporate law, M&A practices, securities regulations, and corporate governance principles.
- Experience in real estate law would be beneficial.
- Excellent drafting, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Resilience and the ability to handle high-pressure situations with a positive attitude.
- Appreciation for open and candid communication, fostering a culture of constructive feedback.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.