- Reviewing records to determine if they are transitory or official records
- Reviewing grant files to determine if they are still active, categorizing files as active/inactive based on agreements and dates.
- Taking paper records and digitizing those records using SharePoint.
- Determining retention schedules for filling or disposition.
- Supporting cleaning up electronic files in various systems.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience.
- Previous GOA experience is an asset.
- Have direct RIMHUB.
- Have a strong understanding of the GoA retention policies and procedures.
- Be able to lift 25lb.
- Be able to work in a dusty environment.
- Able to work full time.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.