Benefits & Perks:
- Working in a fast-paced mission-driven environment.
- Salary mid-range of $134,000 / year with a bonus based on achieving performance objectives.
- Comprehensive benefits package including Group RRSP and a Wellness Benefit of up to $1000/year.
- Reporting to the President and CEO, this position has 3 direct reports and 5 indirect reports.
- Responsible for developing business unit objectives to support strategic and operational goals.
- Provide leadership to improve organizational productivity and to improve efficiency on an ongoing basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management.
- Seven plus years of experience across multiple HR disciplines with 3+ years of experience in a senior management position.
- Related experience working with a larger company and multiple unions.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.