Accounting & Finance•
- Monitor and organize Outlook AP inbox, transferring payables from emails to the system.
- Manage vendor accounts, including new vendor additions and accurate banking information.
- Manage vendor login data to access and download invoices from utility companies and municipalities.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies, including purchase orders and coding issues.
- Enter approved invoices and provide weekly payables summary for the Accountant.
- Secure funding before payment release, and process payments via various methods (wire, EFT, cheque).
- Verify and reconcile payment status, ensuring accurate account balances.
- Maintain payables records.
- Review expense coding, and adjust entries from monthly G/L review by fellow accountants.
- Handle vendor inquiries about invoice payments.
- Distribute credit card statements, process bills, and create expense reports.
- Undertake additional administrative tasks as needed.
- 2+ years in an Accounts Payable position or with processing Accounts Payable.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience within property management or similar industry is considered an asset.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Familiarity with accounting, especially accounts payables.
- Strong analytic abilities.
- Working knowledge of accounting, particularly the accounts payables process.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and to balance and prioritize
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs, specifically Word and Excel, and overall basic computer database management skills are required
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.