Benefits & Perks
- Growing organization leveraging a combination of energetic fresh ideas and long-tenured wisdom
- Opportunity for advancement within the organization
- Locally based with deep connections in the community
- Responsive and agile decision making from leadership
- Opens, closes, distributes, and documents all work orders including retail, warranty, and internal work
- Maintains open communication with Service Technicians and Service Management
- Consistently monitors WIP levels to ensure timely and accurate closure of all work orders.
- Actively assists management to achieve “on-time” work order processing.
- Communicates with all departments regarding any service related issues e.g., parts and labour postings, whole-goods invoicing, sublet.
- Actively participates with all Service Department related projects and meetings.
- Dedication to input, development and maintenance of Job Codes and Preventative Maintenance Program
- Maintains customer satisfaction through professionalism, effective communication, and accurate documentation
- Must display strong interpersonal and team building skills with a strong desire to exceed customer expectations and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Accept and assist with process change, solutions.
- Sales department focused. Cooperative attitude.
- Working cooperatively within our service group and with all other departments is essential.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Reliability and punctuality.
- Professional and friendly appearance and presentation.
- Must be able to effectively communicate, schedule and work under pressure.
- Computer and paperwork literate.
- Efficient and accurate data entry skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational ability.
- Experience as an Automotive, Heavy Duty, or Agricultural Technician would be an asset
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.