- Draft letters, correspondence, memos and review and proofread documents
- Maintain and coordinate the filing system
- Schedule meetings and appointments of the lawyers
- Manage the workflow of the department
- A Legal Assistant Diploma is required
- Experience in commercial litigation, energy regulation, employment, and arbitration preferred
- 3-5 years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- MS Office proficiency
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.