Accounting & Finance•
Benefits & Perks:
- Compensation: $20 to $24/hour
- Immediate Start
- Monday to Friday 8:30am or 9am
- Please note, This will be a Hybrid role (2 to 3 times a week at their Etobicoke Location)
- Work closely with the Insurance Manager with Claims that are related to expenses and invoices from Financial reporting
- Able to use the financial accounting system to download journal entries
- Match journal entries against estimate financial reports, and then reconcile against vendor claims related invoices
- Match and verify claim related invoices
- Compile and analyze claims-associated data and perform related duties including tracking trends, noting patterns, and watching to detect any irregularities
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting or Finance is an asset.
- Must have at least over 1 year of experience Financial Planning & Analysis, or Accounting, Business Analysis.
- Must be proficient in MS Office including Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP's and Formulas).
- Proficient in SAP, Oracle, Sage is an Asset.
- Must have strong multitasking and attention to detail skills.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.