Engineering & Technical•
The role would require relocation to Halifax, NS
- Utilize appropriate Reliability Centered Maintenance tools and best practices effectively.
- Perform Life Cycle Cost Analyses, Cost Benefit Analyses, and Trade-off Analyses, providing recommendations based on availability and long-term cost.
- Conduct Failure Mode Effects Analyses (FMEA, FMECA) and develop/update Preventive Maintenance strategies.
- Perform Level Of Repair Analyses (LORA) and make recommendations for stock levels to maximize Operational Availability (Ao).
- Conduct RAMS analyses and provide guidance on Obsolescence Management decisions in line with best practices and company policy.
- Identify, develop, and implement Reliability process improvements based on industry expertise.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance within the LSA/ILS Engineering group.
- Mentor and support junior department members.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering.
- A minimum of 10 years of engineering experience, with at least 7 years specializing in reliability engineering. Reliability experience must be evident in the resume.
- Self-driven and able to take initiative in learning.
- Experience in project and team leadership is considered an asset.
- Professional qualifications such as CMRP or CRE are advantageous.
- Familiarity with LSAR development and management is an asset.
- Experience with software tools like Windchill Quality Solutions, Omega PS (or similar LSAR database), and Omega PS Analyzer (or similar LORA, LCC, spares modeling) is beneficial.
- Advanced-level experience in Microsoft Excel is required. Experience in PowerBI and database development/management is an asset.
- Knowledge of military and civil aircraft reliability standards is advantageous.
- Experience in conducting System Safety Assessments, following applicable military or industry standards, will be considered an asset.
- Commitment to IMP Occupational Health, Safety, and Environment policies.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement, Lean & 8S activities.
- Must be eligible to meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and Canadian government security clearances.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.