Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan•
This opportunity is open to candidates in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan. Please visit this link if you are considering relocating to Moose Jaw https://moosejaw.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/mj-relocation-guide.pdf.
Perks & Benefits:
• A wide range of services for your health and personal wellbeing, with a company benefits plan, pension and stock purchase plans
• A supportive, dynamic team and a friendly corporate culture
• Excellent career opportunities within an international, growth-oriented company
• The opportunity to travel within Canada or globally
• The opportunity to work on a variety of projects on a multidisciplinary team
• The possibility to work from home
• Flexible schedules
• Possession of a University degree in Law, Business Administration, or a related field of study from a recognized post-secondary institution or an acceptable equivalent of education and experience.
• At least 5-7 years of applicable experience in contract administration or negotiation.
• Demonstrated ability to use sound judgment and autonomy to manage multiple tasks in an environment with rapidly changing priorities
• A results-driven and customer-focused mind-set with strengths in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
• Capability of obtaining and maintaining a Canadian Enhanced Reliability security clearance & Controlled Goods clearance (mandatory)
• Permission to work in Canada either as a Canadian Citizen, a Permanent Resident or with a valid Work Permit (mandatory)
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong drafting skills
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.