If you are a detail-driven HR professional who enjoys the challenge of complex HRIS Administration, please apply today!
- Support the development of effective processes and workflows while keeping an eye out for continuous improvement
- Provide ADP system administration, maintenance, and support
- Serve as the main contact for ADP HRIS for employees and managers
- Work closely with ADP on system changes and updates
- Develop and provide system user information sessions
- Process monthly and quarterly HR reporting and support annual HR reporting processes
- Audit new hires, leaves, terminations, return to work and employee status changes
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of Self-Service HR Platforms for employees
- Assist with Benefits and Payroll paperwork and processing as needed
- Develop and maintain leave request processes and maintain leave tracker
- Experience using ADP is an asset
- Must be confident with troubleshooting, process documentation, reviewing processes, systems and workflows
- Must have advanced technical skills (ADP, Office 365, Connect)
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.