Engineering & Technical•
You will work on challenging and exciting projects including complicated phases 1 and 2 of ESA and remediation projects.
Reporting to the Team Lead, Contaminated Lands – GTA, this role will provide project management services for environmental site assessment, remediation, and/or excess soil management projects across the GTA.
- Oversee and manage projects for a variety of clients for environmental site assessments, remediation evaluation, remediation scope development, detailed specifications, and remediation costing
- Ensure projects completed on time and on budget
- Develop and maintain client relationships and identify opportunities for new business relationships
- Collaborate with multi-discipline teams and ensure due diligence for remediation practice
- Subcontractor management
- Report Preparation and presentation on contaminants, toxicology, and risk assessments
- 8+ years of environmental consulting experience inclusive of at least 2 years of prior project management in ESA, remediation, and/or excess soil management
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Environmental Geosciences, Environmental Engineering, or another related discipline (alternative educational backgrounds will be considered with experience)
- Possession of, or eligibility for P.Eng. or P. Geo. designation (alternative designations will be considered with experience);
- Good knowledge of how risk assessments and remediation are complementary
- Enthusiastic, career-driven professional with leadership and motivational skills
- Equipped with a local market network
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with teams
- Proven track record for ensuring project delivery success while working in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive response initiative to respond to time-sensitive requests or issues
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.