In this role you will prepare and organize meetings, manage correspondences on behalf of the CEO, manage schedules, arrange travel, prepare documents, reports, and presentations, and manage processes and events with minimal direction.
Benefits & Perks:
- 90-95k base salary + bonus
- Hybrid work arrangement (1-2 days in office)
- Health benefits and pension
- Effectively manage the CEO’s calendar and their relationship with stakeholders, including the Board of Directors and others
- Make informed decisions to prioritize and maximize their daily schedule, while identifying and communicating task prioritization
- Create, prepare, and organize presentations for internal and external speaking engagements
- Organize and prepare Executive Board meetings, including deck preparation and creation, alignment of Board member calendars, travel and accommodations
- Act as the team lead for Senior Executive Assistants by identifying and implementing process improvements, creating training tools and resources, and providing training for new hires
- Create daily status update and other crucial reports for leadership. Set up and maintain various reports, running reports and forecasting as well as report consolidation and preparation in various formats
- Coordinate and prepare in person and virtual meetings including agendas, room preparation, equipment, etc.
- Coordinate large scale events
- Process invoices, expenses, reimbursements as well as ordering office supplies
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 7 years of experience as an Executive Assistant in a highly confidential and fast-paced environment
- Solid knowledge of MS Office 365 including Word, Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Your interpersonal skills are above par and as a result you are able to interact with a wide range of individuals
- Detail oriented, resourceful and an effective problem solver
- Able to demonstrate a strong aptitude to prioritize tasks based on comparative importance and urgency
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.